The foundation of RES SUCCESS is the well-trained and committed team of people, as well as our low staff-to-participant ratio. RES prides itself on offering significant employment opportunities to the community of Contra Costa. RES employs 60 instructors; 6 program managers; 6 assistant managers; 4 clinicians, a clinical psychologist, an art therapist, office manager, assistant office manager, bookkeeper and of course our Executive Director.
Ian G. Bremner, Founder/Executive Director
Ian G. Bremner founded RES SUCCESS in 1994 with a single program in Lafayette, CA. Under his dynamic leadership RES now has six programs throughout Contra Costa County with an operating budget of $3 million.
Mr. Bremner has been providing exceptional services for individuals with developmental disabilities for over 25 years. His professional experience includes organizations such as: Association for Retarded Citizens (ARC), Recreation Center for the Handicapped-San Francisco, Behavioral Counseling and Research Center and Opportunity for Independence-San Rafael.
In 2010, Mr. Bremner was awarded the prestigious Jefferson Award. This award is given out locally and nationally to individuals who have gone above and beyond to serve the public and improve the lives of those around them.
Additionally, Mr. Bremner is a certified trainer for Professional Assault Crisis Training (PRO-ACT). Mr. Bremner frequently is an invited speaker for organizations serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
Mr. Bremner is committed to serving his community and thus is a director on the following boards: Developmental Disabilities Board of Directors for Contra Costa & Alameda Counties (2006-present), Springstone School (2006-present), Rehabilitation Services of Northern CA (2007-present) and George Mark Children’s House ( )
- Ian G. Bremner, Founder/Executive Director
- Elizabeth Bremner, Office Manager
- Anna Rendall, Assistant Office Manager
- Tamara Hicks, Psy.D., Clinical Consultant
- Nicole Howell, M.A., Clinical Services Manager
- Angela Lacativo Greene, Clinical Services Coordinator
- Ian Campbell, Clinical Services Assistant
- Ann Lee, Bookkeeper
- Marcie Green, Social Media Coordinator
Center Location Staff:
- Sandie Shields, Senior Program Manager
- Nicole Rios, Clinical Services Associate (Pleasant Hill/Pittsburg)
- Megan Finley, Program Manager (Pleasant Hill)
- Michael Dixon, Assistant Program Manager (Pleasant Hill)
- Lisa Brown, Assistant Program Manager (Pleasant Hill Community Based)
- Marian Hall, Community Based Coordinator
- Anthony Gargano, Program Manager (Hercules/Community Based)
- Jason Harrison, Assistant Program Manager (Hercules)
- Chelsie Malhi, Assistant Program Manager (Ferry Street)
- Elizabeth Neuber, Assistant Program Manager (Las Juntas)
- Nicki Dixon, Program Manager (Pittsburg)
- Donald Sifflet, Assistant Program Manager (Pittsburg)
- Lashanda Smith, Assistant Program Manager (Pittsburg)/Medication Coordinator)
Board of Directors
- Kristine Wong, LOT, President
- John Howard, MA Spec. Ed., VP
- Allan Nash, Ph.D., Treasurer
- Elizabeth Iles, Secretary
- Amy Brading